Application of notch filter
- Twitter spam filter
- Duracraft humidifier filter
Application Of Notch Filter
- In signal processing, a band-stop filter or band-rejection filter is a filter that passes most frequencies unaltered, but attenuates those in a specific range to very low levels. It is the opposite of a band-pass filter.
- A filter that attenuates signals within a very narrow band of frequencies
- A circuit that takes a small "slice" out of the bandpass tuned by a receiver; this is useful for reducing interference from narrow bandwidth signals.
- A specialized kind of equalizer that can be tuned to "notch out" problem frequencies without affecting neighboring frequency bands. Usually used to kill feedback frequencies. Equinox features two switchable notch filters.
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- A formal request to an authority for something
- The action of putting something into operation
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- The action or process of making such a request
Crawford Notch foliage
A 20-30 second exposure taken in Crawford Notch in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. This was taken in the early evening but I still used two different graduated neutral density filters and a polarizer to get the cloud movement.
Related topics: particle filter c code shower filter mercola small filter press air compressor filter regulator penn plax cascade canister filter carrier furnace filter remote oil filter system
- (日) 21:31:00|
- Category: None