Shower filters remove fluoride
- Canon uv lens filter
Shower Filters Remove Fluoride
- (Shower Filter) Shower filters are designed to remove chlorine from shower water. As our largest organ is our skin, and as the body can absorb as much chlorine from a 5 minute shower, as from drinking eight glasses of chlorinated water, shower filters are recommended when there isn’t a point of
- a salt of hydrofluoric acid
- A compound of fluorine with another element or group, esp. a salt of the anion F? or an organic compound with fluorine bonded to an alkyl group
- (fluoridation) the addition of a fluoride to the water supply (to prevent dental decay)
- Sodium fluoride or another fluorine-containing salt added to water supplies or toothpaste in order to reduce tooth decay
- Fluoride is the anion F−, the reduced form of fluorine. Both organic and inorganic compounds containing the element fluorine are sometimes called fluorides. Fluoride, like other halides, is a monovalent ion (−1 charge).
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- remove from a position or an office
The Devil's Poison: How fluoride is killing you
Fluoride and fluoridation will go down as one of the greatest controversies of the 20th century. Up until the early 1940's, fluorine's effect on life was always deemed poisonous. It was proven to be altering enzymes used by living organisms to carry out a multitude of essential processes. Fluorine, the most reactive element on the planet, is also the strongest free radical. Scientists in the 1930's and 1940's experimented with this element to create the most deadly nerve gasses, rocket fuel, and radioactive U235
for the bomb. As a wood preservative, rodentcide and insecticide, fluorine compounds are second to none. As an Orthodontist, I began investigating the increasingly prevalent lines and spots that I saw on the enamel of children. Like rings on a tree, they indicate excessive fluorine exposure. I started to ask the question, "How does fluorine cause these marks?" Chronic doses of fluoride, like arsenic and lead, accumulate in our bodies causing a blockage in the way cells breathe and leads to the malformation of collagen. Cancer, diabetes, thyroid and neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, heart disease, arthritis and osteoporosis have all been linked to chronic fluoride ingestion. We are now exposed to increasing doses of fluoride from toothpaste, rinses, water
, food, medicines, showering, bathing, and even the air that we breathe. Our environment has become a literal fluoride dumping ground. This book explores many chronic diseases that plague man today and looks at the scientists that connected these diseases to chronic exposures of fluoride.
fluoride and fear
So I took my boys to the dentist today. My youngest wanted to take the elevator to the 3rd floor; my oldest and I wanted the stairs. We split up and then emerge at the same time on the 3rd floor . . . the dentist floor. The entire floor smelled of that dentist office smell; you know the smell I'm talking about. My youngest son, Will, said, "What's that smell?!" and I answered as serious as can be, "That's the smell of fluoride and fear" and then I proceeded to laugh my butt off because seriously, I crack myself up. Will replied, "I don't get it."
Seated in the waiting area of our dentist's office I continue to laugh, a lot, at the thought of my joke. I'm laughing to the point of tears and my sons are shaking their heads and rolling their eyes and they both were wondering what on earth they did in a past life to have landed such an embarrassing mom in this lifetime.
Sigh . . .
fluoride, it's closer than you think
Macro Mondays, Global Unique :
First City in the world to begin fluoridating water
Sculpture commemorates Grand Rapids Pioneering public health advancement to pour fluoride down everyone's throat. Koff-koff!
On Friday, September 14, 2007 civic leaders formally unveilled Grand Rapids' newest outdoor sculpture commemorating its role as the first city in the world to fluoridate its public water supply. Amsterdam artist Cyril Lixenberg created the 33-foot sculpture, entitled Steel Water, at the request of the Fluoride Commemorative Committee (FCC).
shower filters remove fluoride
A lively account of fluoridation and its discontents
Since its first implementation in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in 1945
, public drinking water fluoridation and its attendant conflicts, controversies, and conspiracy theories serve as an object lesson in American science, public health, and policymaking. In addition to the arguments on the issue still raging today, the tale of fluoridation and its discontents also resonates with such present concerns as genetically modified foods, global warming response, nuclear power, and environmental regulation.
Offering the best current thinking on the issue, The Fluoride Wars presents a witty and detailed social history of the fluoridation debate in America, illuminating the intersection of science and politics in our recent past. This reader-friendly assessment explores the pro- and anti-fluoridation movements, key players, and important events. Full of amusing and vivid anecdotes and examples, this accessible recounting includes:
A careful and non-condescending look at the hard science, popular science, pseudo-science, and junk science involved
A look at fluoride issues including dosage, cost, financial and funding interests, fluorosis, and problems of risk-cost-benefit analysis
The back-and-forth drama between pro- and anti-fluoridation factions, with all its claims, counterclaims, insults, acrimony, and lawsuits
Case studies of various cities and their experiences with municipal water fluoridation initiatives
Fluorophobia and popular conspiracy theories involving fluoride
The colorful characters in the debate including activists, scientists, magicians, and politicians
A richly and considerately told tale of American science and public life, The Fluoride Wars offers an engrossing history to both interested general readers and specialists in public health, dentistry, policymaking, and related fields.
Related topics: how to make low pass filter hepa filter merv rating best cpl filter braun ugsf4 univ gold screen filter ge shower water filter shower filters remove chlorine kantek svl154w notebook privacy filter fram oil filter applications url filter software
- (日) 21:22:28|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/07/25(火) 03:03:04 |
- [ Edit ]